Hello to you
FRiENDi mobile Malaysia is not just another mobile service provider. At FRiENDi, we aim to take care of all your telecommunication matters so you don’t have to attend to it - we’ll make communications effortless and hassle-free for you. We will enable you to stay connected and stay in control, keeping you on top of all your communications needs.
Operational as an MVNO starting from 2013, riding on U Mobile best mobile network, we are here to provide you with the best mobile packages which will always suit your needs.
FRiENDi holds a Network Services Provider (NSP) Individual License dated 8 February 2012 from the Malaysia Communications and Multimedia Commission in Malaysia (MCMC) as well as an Application Service Provider (ASP) Class License to operate and provide services as a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) in Malaysia.
Raja Dato' Idris currently sits on the board of Kumpulan Darul Ehsan Berhad -(KDEB) the investment holding company of the State of Selangor.
He also serves as Chairman in the following State owned companies:
- Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Berhad - a public listed subsidiary of KDEB, involved in a diverse range of investments.
- Kumpulan Hartanah Selangor Berhad (KHSB)- a public listed subsidiary of KDEB, involved in property development.
- Central Spectrum Sdn Bhd - a subsidiary of KHSB, involved in the development of industrial properties and the Selangor Halal Hub on an island to the west of Selangor, which also houses the West Port of Malaysia.
There, with the acquisition of BP Oman, he took the leading role in coordinating and handling the changes in the organization from BP Oman SAOG to the new identity of “omanoil” and later took the position of Corporate Affairs Manager once Oman Oil Marketing Company SAOG was created (Capital USD $16.75m & turnover of over USD $100m).
Further, Hisham is also the Deputy Chairman of National Securities SAOG, Board member of National Gas Co. SAOG, Founder & Board Member of Connect Arabia LLC (FRiENDi Mobile) the third mobile service provider in Oman and Board Member of CERES Telecom SDN. BHD. Malaysia.
Join us for a rewarding career!
Embrace the challenge.
Northern, Centre and Southern Malaysia
- You will be responsible for building and managing efficient Dealers portfolio prefer in Northern, Centre and Southern Malaysia.
- You will be overall responsible for all follow up and training activities of the company including product availability, promotions, commissioning.
- Responsible for managing, provide training and visiting Dealers in a given geographical area on daily basis on Stock Intake, New Products, Services and Procedures.
- Actively formulate strategies, implement, manage and develop the overall Dealer network by achieving the Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Acquisition & Revenue Targets given
- Understand Prepaid market competition and trends and gives feedback on expectations from the field by suggesting a process of improvements
- Monitor market competition distribution & dealer strategy and approach constantly
- Participates in populating the Dealers database
- Promotes sales through promotional activities and events
- Assists and motivates Dealers and develops a long lasting relationship
- Check merchandising presence and implement more if needed
- 4-5 years’ experience in Sales development or any related field
- Knowledge of telecom sector or FMCG an advantage
- Negotiation abilities
- Practical, action oriented
- Easy contact
- Reliability and flexibility
- Manages stress and pressure
- Adaptability and autonomy
- Pedagogical skills
- Numerical Skills